Services We Offer
Vision Helpers is a full-service Midwest company dedicated to helping persons who
have vision loss or are legally blind.
We have offices in Omaha, Nebraska, and Urbandale, Iowa.
Whether you are a child, student, professional, or an older adult, we will take the time to find a solution to meet your specific needs.
The following is a list of services available from Vision Helpers:
- Consulting before purchase to insure customers are able to make informed choices about which products are right for them.
- Delivery and installation in the home or the office.
- Customized one-on-one or group training on software and hardware products.
- Job-site evaluations to assist employers with making needed accommodations.
- Customization of screen readers and screen magnification programs to meet customers specific needs.
- Software/hardware upgrades and maintenance agreements.
- Warranty repair coordination (includes evaluation of repair need and follow-up with service center to insure customer satisfaction)
- Repair pickup (pickup product from home or office)
- On-site repair/service of products
- Toll-free telephone or email technical support.
- Remote training (requires high-speed Internet connection and involves use of remote access software)
- 30-day money back return policy.
- 1 Year Buy Back Program (pro-rated based on time of ownership and product condition)
For quotes or for additional information about our services, please call us toll-free at 866-539-4357, or send us an email at
- Vision Helpers
PO Box 641948
Omaha, NE 68164
- Nebraska: 402-491-3191
- Iowa: 515-727-8770
- Fax: 402-491-3221
- Toll-Free: 866-539-4357